Saturday, May 16, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy


Soroptimists Can Do It! is our incoming President's theme and sometimes I feel like I'm doing it all! As the sole owner/employee of my business, it is my responsibility to wear many hats. Therapy is my business so I'm a therapist first but there's so much to do behind the scenes: Marketing, Sales, Accounting, Outreach, Education, Advocacy. Frankly, I'm exhausted! But there's something special about being a Soropti-Sister. I am in a sisterhood of support, care, and friendship. Even when I'm having to cut back on my participation due to business and family responsibilities, my fellow Sisters never judge or criticize. They encourage me to be the best I can be and the message they send is, "You Can Do It!" Of course...I'm a Soroptimist.

PS: So who is behind the camera in my photo recording my video? Fellow Soroptimist, Jennifer O'Rourke!

2 comments:

ShutterBabeJennifer said...

This was a fun video shoot. Doing it for Florence's web page. Jennifer

Grama Jay said...

Well put Florence and you are so right! As Soroptimist we can do it!! It can be a challenge, but we get it done. You are a wonderful example. Hugs, Jeanette